Ellucian Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Associate Software Test Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from Ellucian.
Company Name: Ellucian
Position: Associate Software Test Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA
Ellucian helps education institutions thrive in an open and dynamic world. We deliver a broad portfolio of technology solutions, developed in collaboration with a global education community, and provide strategic guidance to help education institutions of all kinds navigate change, achieve greater transparency, and drive efficiencies. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
We are seeking a talented, entry-level Software Test Engineer with a strong desire to learn and develop their skills in performance testing. Duties of this position include:
- Create and execute automated performance tests in support of various Ellucian development efforts.
- Collect and analyze data during the execution of testing activities and prepare reports summarizing the data.
- Provide recommendations for tuning infrastructure and application performance. Constantly learn new tools and technologies and apply your learning in real-world scenarios.
Candidates should possess any degree from a recognized university.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Apache JMeter or other automated testing tools.
- Good understanding of Java application server, relational database, network and operating system principles.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and at least 1 object-oriented language.
- Strong desire to learn new tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to occasionally work off-hours or extended hours in support of various projects.
- Working knowledge of Redhat Linux or derivative distribution.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting applications on Tomcat or Weblogic application servers desired.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: