Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)Recruitment 2014 – 532/GLBMC/12/12(I)/Estt. 2013 Date: 26-03-15. Candidates who have completed M.B.B.S, Post Graduate can applyfor the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply onlinefor this Junior Residents & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 09.00 A.M to 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.|
DETAIL OF EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC) JUNIOR RESIDENTS & MORE VACANCIES RECRUITMENT:
A walk-in-interview will be held for 15 senior residents for a period of one year and extendable upto 3 years from the date of reporting subject to renewal every year on satisfactory performance and conduct and 02 junior residents & 03 Tutors only for one year tenure in the chamber of Dean’s ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, as per the Schedule below:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||No. of Post|
|1||Senior Residents||Age: The age shall not exceed 33 in case of Post Graduates and 35 years in case of post doctoral degree holders as on date of walkin-interview I.e 10-04-2015 (age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules). Qualification : M.B.B.S with PG Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty from recognized university. The candidate should have valid MCI registration. Emoluments: Pay- Rs 18,750/-, Grade Pay – 6,600 /-, Non Practicing Allowance – 6,338/- per month plus DA(as revised from time to time) and HRA and TA as applicable under Government of India||15|
|2||UNIOR RESIDENT/TUTOR||Age: The age shall not exceed 30 years of age as on 10/04/2015 and internship completion on or before 10/04/2015 (age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules). Qualification : M.B.B.S from recognized university,should have registered with Medical Council of India. Those who have done 6 months junior residency need not apply. Emoluments: Pay- Rs 15,600/-, Grade Pay – 5,400 /-, plus other allowances as per rule||02 junior residents & 03 Tutors|
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC) – JUNIOR RESIDENTS & MORE VACANCIES:
- Written Test on 10.04.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
WALKIN PROCEDURE FOR JUNIOR RESIDENTS & MORE VACANCIES VACANCY IN EMPLOYEES STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION (ESIC):
Post for S.R-15, J.R-02 & Tutors 03 Date of interview: Dt: 10-04-15 For Senior Residents: (I) Registration Time:9:00AM to 10:00AM & (II) Interview Time: 10:00AM onwards For Junior Resident/Tutor (I) Registration Time: 10:00AM to 12:00Noon & (II) Interview Time: 2:00PM onwards. Venue: Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
- The tenure of Senior Resident is for a maximum period of 3 years including any service rendered as S.R earlier on adhoc/regular basis in any institution & service can not be extendable/renewable.
- In reference to Senior Resident , the appointment will be initially for a period 1 year which could be expendable upto 3 years on annual basis subject to satisfactory work and conduct.
- The tenure of Junior Resident & Tutor is one year only.
- The selected candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs. 30000/- in favour of ESIC Fund Account No. 1 payable at state bank of India, Gulbarga-585106 which is refundable after completion of contract period.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit an agreement incorporating the terms and conditions of appointment on a Rs. 200/- stamp paper( S.R & J.R) and Rs. 100/- Stamp Paper for tutor in the format provided by this office.
- The appointment is subject to Medical Fitness and verifications of character and antecedents.
- Private Practice of any kind will not be allowed.
- The absence form work for a period of fifteen days without any proper permission of the competent authority will amount to voluntary abandonment of engagement and automatic termination.
- No T.A, DA will be admissible either for the walk-in-interview or for joining the post.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be allowed.
- Selected Candidates will have to join duty within 10 days from the date of receipt of selection order. Candidates are requested to bring their Applications(as per Form-A & B) and Original Certificates, experience certificate and Certificate belonging to Reserved class (as per Govt. of India) along with one set of attested xerox copies with 2 passport size photographs.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
Dean’s Office ESIC Medical College, Sedam Road Gulbarga, Karnataka.
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – 532/GLBMC/12/12(I)/Estt. 2013 Date: 26-03-15