Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 532/A/12/13/2013-14/SR/ADMN. Candidates who have completed PG Degree, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Resident. Walk in Interview will be held on 09-10/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 09-1 /7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, Medical College, PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010
Detail of Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Senior Resident Recruitment:
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF 25 POSTS OF SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER 3 YEARS SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME ON CONTRACT BASIS IN THE ESIC PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, RAJAJINAGAR, BANGALORE AS PER THE SCHEDULE BELOW SENIOR RESIDENTS ON CONTRACT BASIS UNDER THREE YEAR SENIOR RESIDENCY SCHEME
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|SENIOR RESIDENTS||25||PG Degree/Diploma in concerned Speciality, Postdoctoral (MD/MCH) from a recognized university and registered with Medical Council of India/State Medical Council as on date of interview course completion certificates will not be accepted.||The Senior Residents will be paid in the pay band PB-3 of Rs. 15,600- 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- plus other allowances applicable under Govt. Of India.||The age shall not exceed 33 year in case of Post graduates and 35 years in case of Post Doctoral degree holders as on date of walk-ininterview. (Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. Of India Rules)|
Selection Procedure for Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) – Senior Resident Post:
- Written Test on 09-10/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Resident vacancy in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC):
- The candidates appointed under PWD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of SC/ST/OBC and UR.
- The Medical Superintendent has the discretion to increase/decrease the number of vacancies depending upon an actual requirement/Cancel this recruitment/ withdraw offer of appointment is only issued after the Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates are advised to bring their application/ Bio-data and original certificates.
- Candidates who have worked as a Senior Resident under 3 years Senior Residency Scheme are not eligible.
- All candidates are directed to report for interview at 6th Floor, Dean Office, ESIC Medical College, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010.
- Candidates are requested to come and registered at the time mentioned above to avoid disqualification.
- On selection candidates of Senior Residents have to deposit an amount of Rs. 30,000/- as refundable Security deposit(Drawn in favour of ESIC Fund A/C No.1). However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within one year of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
- On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in State Bank of India at any Branches.
- The Medical Superintendent is the Controlling Authority for Senior Residents.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09-10/7/2015
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION, Medical College, PGIMSR & MODEL HOSPITAL, Rajajinagar, Bangalore – 560 010
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Recruitment 2014 – NO: 532/A/12/13/2013-14/SR/ADMN.