Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineer, Financial Analyst through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Engineer, Financial Analyst on or before 15/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL)|
|Vacancy Name||Engineer, Financial Analyst|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Energy Efficiency Service Limited (ESSL), Deputy Manager (HR), Energy Efficiency Services Limited, 4th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301, U.P|
DETAIL OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICE LIMITED (ESSL)ENGINEER, FINANCIAL ANALYST RECRUITMENT:
- No of post : 04
- Salary : E1 (20,600- 46,500) + admissible allowance
- Qualification : AICTE/Govt. approved Bachelor in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical /Electronics/ Mechanical
- Experience : 2 Years post qualification executive experience
- Nature of the post : Regular
- Age : 37 yrs
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Gross Salary Rs.44,650/ pm
- Qualification : CA/ICWA
- Experience : 2 Years post qualification experience
- Nature of the post : Fixed tenure (2years)
- Age : 37 yrs
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process if any information provided by the candidate is found to be incorrect. In case any statement is found to be false or any discrepancy is noted in the particulars furnished by the candidate after his/her appointment, his/her service is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates employed with Government Department/ Statutory Bodies/ PSUs should apply through proper channel or should produce NOC (No Objection Certificate) at the time of interview.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria would be shortlisted in order of merit. Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion & Interview of the shortlisted candidates to be held at EESL office at Noida. Letters/Emails would be issued to the shortlisted candidates for the purpose of attending the interview
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICE LIMITED (ESSL) – ENGINEER, FINANCIAL ANALYST POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/02/2015
- Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion & Interview of the shortlisted candidates to be held at EESL office at Noida. Letters/Emails would be issued to the shortlisted candidates for the purpose of attending the interview
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEER, FINANCIAL ANALYST VACANCY IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY SERVICE LIMITED (ESSL):
Candidates are required to apply online at our website www.eeslindia.org as also send applications in hard copy in the prescribed form, along with self-attested copies in respect of Proof of Age, Educational Qualification, Experience etc. to the Deputy Manager (HR), Energy Efficiency Services Limited, 4th Floor, IWAI Building, A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201301, U.P. on or before 15/02/2015 (upto 4.00 pm). Hard copies of applications received after the prescribed time would not be entertained and online applications if any received without hard copieswould be ignored. Candidates will have to produce the originals of the certificates at the time of interview. Name of the post applied for should be superscripted on the envelope.The candidates are liable to be posted at any of our site offices across India. For any further clarification, please contact HR Division, EESL (Ph.0120-4908000,4908052)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/02/2015