Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Assistant Project Engineer & More Vacancies with BE/ B.Tech holders on December 01 and 02, 2014
|Company name||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)|
|Posts||Assistant Project Engineer & More Vacancies|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – 46500/- p.m.|
|Total Vacancy||26 Posts|
|Application Last date||December 01 and 02, 2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant Project Engineer & More Vacancies
EPIL a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industry requires Engineers in Civil/ Electrical discipline having qualification of Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from recognized institutions as Assistant Project Engineer/ Project Engineer on Consolidated Salary and Assistant Manager/ Manager Gr-II in the pay scales of (`16,400- 40,500)/(`20,600-46,500) on Contract Basis. Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 01.12.14 and 02.12.14 at EPIL’s NER Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Jawahar Nagar, NH–37, Beltola, Guwahati-22. For details, visit our website: www.epi.gov.in
Terms & conditions for Walk-In-Interview to be held on 01.12.2014 & 02.02.2014 for recruitment of Manager Gr-II, Assistant Manager, Project Engineer and Assistant Project Engineer on Contract Basis.
EPIL a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industry with turnover of more than ` 1000 Crores is engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors requires Assistant Project Engineer / Project Engineer / Assistant Manager/ Manager Gr.-II in Civil Electrical Engineering discipline to be appointed on Contract Basis.
- Duration of contract shall be initially for a period of one year, extendable for one year or till completion of project whichever is earlier. The contract may be extended further as per the requirement of the Company. However, the appointment shall be co-terminus with the tenure of project. The appointment on contract basis will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the Company or for appointment in other projects of the Company at any time.
- The pay scales of Assistant Manager will be (` 16,400 – 40,500/-) plus DA and Manager Gr.-II will be (` 20,600 – 46,500/-) plus DA, and other allowances per month as applicable. At present the rate of IDA is 98.1%. The Project Engineer and Assistant Project Engineers will be paid a consolidated salary of ` 22,000/- and ` 18,000/- respectively. In addition, selected candidates for APE/ PE would also be paid Hardship Allowance for North –East Region @ 12.5% of consolidated salary and ` 1000/- per month towards transportation subsidy. Salary is subject to statutory deductions notified from time to time by the Government of India.
- The qualification, experience, maximum age for the posts and number of vacancies shall be as under:
|Post||Qualification||Maximum Age||No. of Posts to be Filled||Salary|
|Manager Grade II (Civil)||BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Minimum Four years post qualification experience with minimum two years in supervisory level in an organization of repute||33 years as on
21.11.2014 (Date of publication Advertisement)
|1||20,600 – 46,500/-|
|Assistant Manager (Civil/
|BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Minimum Two years post qualification experience with minimum one year in supervisory level in an organization of repute.||30 years as on 21.11.2014 (Date of publication Advertisement)||8||16,400 – 40,500/-|
|Project Engineer (Civil /
|BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Minimum Two years post qualification experience in an organization of repute.||30 years as on 21.11.2014 (Date of publication Advertisement)||2||22,000/-|
|Assistant Project Engineer (Civil /
|BE/B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical Engineering with minimum 55% marks. Minimum One year post qualification experience in an organization of repute.||30 years as on 21.11.2014 (Date of publication Advertisement)||15||18,000/-|
How to apply :
Interested candidates may report for attending interview at Engineering Projects India Ltd., North-East Regional Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Opp. Assam Weigh Bridge, Jawahar Nagar, National Highway – 37, Beltola, Guwahati, Pin 781022, Assam, along with their updated Bio-data, recent passport size photographs, original & attested copies of all certificates in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. and ID proof. Reporting
time for interview will be between 9.30 AM to 11.00 Am on 01.12.2014 & 02.12.2014. Candidates reporting after 11.00 AM will not be considered for appearing in the interview. No TA/ DA shall be paid for attending interview.
General Instructions :
- Relaxation will be considered in case of SC/ ST/ OBC applicants.
- Selection of candidates shall be done by the duly constituted “Walk-In-Interview Board”
- The selected candidates will not be entitled for any transfer grant on inter project transfers.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for bachelor accommodation.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for TA/ DA as applicable to the post as per company rules for any official work.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for 12 days Casual Leave in a calendar year and 15 days Earned Leave for each completed year of continuous service. The un-availed Earned leave, if any, in a calendar year shall be carried forward till the end of the contract period and can be encashed on completion of contract period.Page 3 of 4
- The selected candidates will be entitled for terminal benefits @15 days salary for each completed year of service.
- The selected conditions will be covered under the Group personal Accident insurance Scheme of the Company.
- During the period of employment the selected candidates shall follow the instructions of the superiors. They shall not act beyond their delegated authority and shall indemnify the company for any losses suffered by it due to any of their wrongful act.
- The selected candidates shall be initially posted anywhere in the North-East region. However, they will have the liability to serve anywhere in India and aboard as required by the exigencies of work as may be decided by the Company.
- During the period of contractual engagement, the Company shall have the right to terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month’s notice in writing or by paying one month’s notice in writing or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will also have the right to terminate their contract by way of resignation by giving one month’s notice in writing to the Company or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof, subject to its acceptance by the company and after their handing over property, assets, documents, records etc., of the Company under their charge. However, the Company reserves the right not to accept their resignation.
- The continuance of the contract employment will be subject to satisfactory performance and punctuality. If any of the above is not found satisfactory, their contractual services will be terminated without assigning any reason & without any notice period.
- Selected candidates at the time of joining shall require to produce the following documents: a. Certificate of Medical fitness from the Medical Officer of Government / Municipal Hospitals. b. Certificates and testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. (original together with one attested copy of each). c. Unconditional release order from their present employer, if presently employed. Page 4 of 4 17. in the event of the information given in the bio-data/ application form or any other document in connection with employment in EPIL, is found to be incorrect or even after their joining appointment with EPIL, if it is found that they have given any false information/ incorrect documents,. Their services are liable to be terminated.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : December 01 and 02, 2014
Venue : Engineering Projects India Ltd., North-East Regional Office located at 4th Floor, Hindustan Tower, Opp. Assam Weigh Bridge, Jawahar Nagar, National Highway – 37, Beltola, Guwahati, Pin 781022