Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for thisAssistant Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on09/01/2015 at 09.30 AM to 12.30 PM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,400 – 40,500/-pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||09/01/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI), Eastern Regional Office, 50 Chowringhee Road, 8th & 9th Floors, Kolkata 700 071|
Detail of Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
EPI a ‘Mini Ratna’ Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industry with turnover of more than ` 1000 Crores is engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors requires Asstt. Manager (Civil) to be appointed on contract basis.
- No of post : 05
- Qualification : BE/B. Tech or AMIE equivalent in the Civil discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Experience : Two years post qualification Experience in an organization of repute,
- Maximum Age : 30 years as on 31.12.2014
- The pay scales of Assistant Manager will be Rs.16400-40500 per month plus allowances as applicable to the post
- Recruitment shall be done by duly constituted “Walk-in-Interview Board”. The selected candidates will not be entitled to any transfer grant on inter project transfers. The selected candidates will be entitled to bachelor accommodation while posted at project sites.
- The selected candidate will be entitled for TA/DA as applicable to the post as per company rules.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to 12 days Casual Leave in a calendar year And 15 days Earned Leave for each completed year of continuous service. The unavailed Earned leave, if any, in a calendar year shall be carried forward till the end of the contract period and can be encashed on completion of contract period.
- The selected candidate will be entitled to terminal benefits @ 15 days salary for each completed year of service.
- The selected candidate will be covered under the Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme of the Company.
- During the period of employment the selected candidate shall follow the instructions of the superiors. They shall not act beyond their delegated authority and shall indemnify the Company for any losses suffered by it due to any of their wrongful act.
- The job is transferable and the candidates will have the liability to serve anywhere in India and abroad as required by the exigencies of work as may be decided by the Company.
- During the period of contract, the Company shall have the right to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice in writing or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason. They will also have the right to terminate their contract by way of resignation by giving one month’s notice in writing to the Company or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof, subject to its acceptance to by the Company and after their handing over property, assets, documents, records etc., of the Company under their charge. However, the Company reserves the right not to accept their resignation.
- The continuance of the contract employment will be subject to satisfactory performance and punctuality. If any of the above is not found satisfactory, their services will be terminated without assigning any reason & without any notice period.
- Selected candidates at the time of joining shall be produce, the following documents : a. Certificate of Medical fitness from the Medical Officer of the Company or tie up Hospitals of the Company or Government / Municipal Hospitals. b. Certificates and testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. (original together with one Attested copy of each) c. Unconditional release order from their present employer, if presently employed.
- In the event the information given in the bio-data/application form or any other document in connection with employment in EPI, is found to be incorrect or even if after their joining appointment with EPI, if it is found that they have given any false information/ incorrect documents , their services are liable to be terminated.
Selection Procedure for Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Written Test will be held on 09/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Manager Vacancy in Engineering Projects India limited (EPI):
The interested candidates shall have to download and fill the application form by clicking Recruitment Button available in EPI’s website www.epi.gov.in . candidates shall also bring the duly filled above application form along with passport size photographs, original & attested copies of all the certificates and ID proof. Reporting time for interview will be between 9:30 A.M. – 12:30 P.M. on 09.01.2015. Candidates reporting after 12:30 P.M. on the above day will not be consider for interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview. The Candidates may report to. 1) Engineering Projects (India) Limited, Eastern Regional Office, 50 Chowringhee Road, 8th & 9th Floors, Kolkata 700 071.
Important dates to remember:
Walkin Date for this job 09/01/2015
Engineering Projects (India) Limited, Eastern Regional Office, 50 Chowringhee Road, 8th & 9th Floors, Kolkata 700 071.