Engineering Projects India limited (EPI) has issued a recruitment notification for therecruitment of General Manager throughrecruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECHcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job General Manager from 07/02/2015 to 17/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Engineering Projects India limited (EPI), The General Manager (HR) Engineering Projects (India) Ltd., Core – 3, Scope Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003|
DETAIL OF ENGINEERING PROJECTS INDIA LIMITED (EPI)GENERAL MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
EPI a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries with turnover of more than ` 1000 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, requires General Manager (Civil) to be appointed on Contract basis
- No of post : 03
- The pay scale of General Manager (Civil) will be (Rs.3200-66000) plus DA, and other allowances per month as applicable. At present the rate of IDA is 100.3%.
- Qualification : BE/B. Tech or AMIE or equivalent in Civil Engineering with minimum 55% marks
- Experience : Minimum 18 years’ post qualification executive experience with minimum 2 years in next below grade in PSU/ Govt. Organization or organization of repute in the relevant area
- Age : 50 Years
- Job Description of General Manager (Civil)- Experience of serving as Divisional/Regional Head in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Commercial organization/ Construction Industry. He / She should have experience in overall execution & monitoring of multi-disciplinary large value Projects independently & should be well conversant with the preparation of Project Budget; Cash flow etc. shall poses ability to lead team of Engineers from multi-disciplinary tasks. Knowledge of project monitoring tools is essential. Should be able to handle independent charge of complete division. Computer knowledge will be mandatory requirement for the above post.
- Age relaxation will be considered in case of SC / ST / OBC/PWD/Ex-Serviceman applicants as per Govt. guidelines. Further age relaxation of up to 5 years will be considered in case of deserving candidates.
- Selection of candidates shall be done by the duly constituted “Interview Board”. 7. The selected candidates will not be entitled for any transfer grant on inter project transfers.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for Bachelor accommodation if posted at project sites. The selected candidates will be entitled for TA/DA as applicable to the post as per company rules for official work on tour from time to time. The selected candidates will be entitled for 12 days Casual Leave in a calendar year and 15days Earned Leave for each completed year of continuous service. The un-availed Earned leave, if any, in a calendar year shall be carried forward till the end of the contract period and can be encashed on completion of contract period.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for terminal benefits @ 15 days salary (Basic+DA) for each completed year of service. The selected candidates will be covered under the Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme of the Company.
- During the period of employment the selected candidates shall follow the instructions of the superiors. They shall not act beyond their delegated authority and shall indemnify the Company for any losses suffered by it due to any of their wrongful act.
- The selected candidates will have the liability to serve anywhere in India and aboard as per requirement and operational priority of the Company. During the period of contractual engagement, the Company shall have the right to terminate the contractual engagement by giving one month’s notice in writing or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof without assigning any reason. The selected candidates will also have the right to terminate their contract by way of resignation by giving one month’s notice in writing to the Company or by paying one month’s pay in lieu thereof , subject to its acceptance by the company and after their handing over property, assets, documents, records etc., of the Company under their charge. However, the Company reserves the right not to accept their resignation.
- The continuance of the contract employment will be subject to satisfactory performance of work and requirement of your services by the Company. If performance is not found satisfactory, your services will be terminated without assigning any reason & without any notice period.
- Selected candidates at the time of joining shall produce the following documents : a) Certificate of Medical fitness from the Medical Officer of Government / Municipal Hospitals. b) Certificates and testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience, caste etc. (in original together with a set of attested copy of each) certificate. c) Unconditional release order from their present employer, if presently employed. 18. In the event the information given in the bio-data/application form or any other document in connection with employment in EPI, is found to be incorrect or even if after their joining appointment with EPI, if it is found that they have given any false information/incorrect documents , their services are liable to be terminated.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ENGINEERING PROJECTS INDIA LIMITED (EPI) – GENERAL MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in therecruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR GENERAL MANAGER VACANCY IN ENGINEERING PROJECTS INDIA LIMITED (EPI):
Eligible and interested candidates willing to appear in the interview are required to fill in theOnline Application Form available on EPI’s Website and carry a copy of duly filled print out of Application Form along with recent colour Passport Size Photograph, original & attested copies of all the certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste, and ID proof to be eligible to appear in the interview. The online registration is open from 1200 Hours on 07.02.2015 till 1700 hours on 17.02.2015. Eligible and interested candidates who fail to apply online may send the hard copy of their applications in the prescribed format, along with copies of all the certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste etc. by post so that it reaches the below mentioned address by 20th February, 2015. The hard copy of applications should be sent on the following address: The General Manager (HR) Engineering Projects (India) Ltd., Core – 3, Scope Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110003 While applying the candidates should mention clearly on the envelop “Application for the Post of General Manager (Civil) – On Contract Basis”. Applications received through post after 20th February, 2015 will not be considered for interview. Eligible candidates would be informed via their e-mail regarding their date of interview. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interview
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/02/2015