Ennore Port limited (EPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitmentof Company Secretary, Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate canapply for the newrecruitment notification from Ennore Port limited (EPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theCompany Secretary, Manager Job on or before 27th February 2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Ennore Port limited (EPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary, Manager|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27th February 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The General Manager (Operations) Kamarajar Port Limited #23, 1st Floor, Rajaji Salai, P T Lee CN Maaligai, Chennai – 600 001|
DETAIL OF ENNORE PORT LIMITED (EPL) COMPANY SECRETARY, MANAGER RECRUITMENT:
Kamarajar Port Limited is looking for creative and talented professionals for the following positions:
|S. No||Designation||Grade||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Upper age Limit||Minimum No. of Years of Experience|
|1||Company Secretary||E5||01(UR)||Rs.32,900-58,000/-||50 years||10 years|
SBI Recruitment Notification 2015 – Manager Vacancy – 25,000 –
The upper age limit indicated at column No.6 above is for candidates belonging to General category. The upper age limit will be relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates (non creamy layer) and 5 years for SC/ST and PWD in accordance with the Govt. of India guidelines
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- For the post of Company Secretary
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: ACS
- EXPERIENCE: 10 years.
- For the post of Manager (HR)
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Post Graduate degree from a recognized university/with specialization in HR/Public Administration/IR.
- EXPERIENCE:10 years.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (non Creamy layer) and Persons with disabilities (PWD) / Ex-Servicemen category exists as per Government of India Guidelines. Candidates belonging to OBC Category are required to submit recent certificate stating that they do not come under the purview of “Creamy Layer” from a competent authority in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India.
- Education Qualification, Age and Experience limit prescribed is as on the date of Advertisement.
- The Company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regards to eligibility of candidates will be final. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or not to fill any of the post/s. The No. of post/s to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual / future requirement of the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will be eligible for disqualification.
- No Correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short-listed. Management reserves the right to reject the application of any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Candidates should ensure that the details filled in the application form should duly tally with document enclosed. If any variation is observed in application form and document enclosed, the candidature of the candidate will be liable to be rejected. Documents attached with the application form, will be verified only for the candidates who get shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered.
- Any legal proceeding arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Chennai.
- Kamarajar Port Limited will not be responsible for any postal delays / wrong delivery / non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Kamarajar Port Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Management reserves the right to raise the standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test/interview. In case the response is high, Kamarajar Port Limited may consider conducting written test, if required.
FOR INTERNAL CANDIDATES:
Conditions applicable to Internal candidates:
- Qualification & Experience as mentioned in the advertisement will apply.
- Age relaxation of 5 years.
- candidates intending to apply may do so by downloading the employment application format and forward the same through proper channel.
- Application received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected
BENEFITS AND PERKS FOR THE ABOVE POSTS:
The post will also carry following allowances apart from the statutory benefits viz Provident Fund / Gratuity as per relevant rules/Acts:
- Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) (as on December 2014) – 98.10% of Basic Pay.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) – 30% of basic pay.
- Other Allowances – 47% of basic pay.
- 30 Days of Earned Leave, 20 Days of Sick Leave / HPL and 12 Days of Casual Leave as per Company Rules.
- Other benefits as per the company policy.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR ENNORE PORT LIMITED (EPL)- COMPANY SECRETARY, MANAGER POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27th February 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in therecruitment notification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMPANY SECRETARY, MANAGER VACANCY IN ENNORE PORT LIMITED (EPL):
- Applications should be strictly submitted by post. Professionals ready to take up the challenge and meeting the requirements may download the prescribed Employment Application Format and submit the filled in form with enclosures so as to reach the Address furnished below latest by 27th February 2015: The General Manager (Operations) Kamarajar Port Limited #23, 1st Floor, Rajaji Salai, P T Lee CN Maaligai, Chennai – 600 001
- The application should be accompanied with:
- with self-attested photocopies of Certificate and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X Std / SSLC onwards)
- with self-attested photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc.
- SC/ST Category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach self-attested photocopy of recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format (not older than 6 months as on date of advertisement).
- in case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, the application should be forwarded through proper channel or No Objection Letter from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of Interview.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, Qualification and experience against the advertisement.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27th February 2015