Ericsson is hiring for Engineer profile
. Good knowledge of GSM Architecture and EDGE / GPRS concepts. RBS commissioning, Integration and troubleshooting
. Good skills in GSM RAN Subjects: Standards, Functionality & Performance.
. Signaling, Protocols & Procedures. Also good knowledge of like AXE platform, Winfiol.
. Desirable Ericsson RBS 6000 SW & HW knowledge
. RBS SW upgrade rollouts
. Good knowledge of networking concepts i.e. Vlan, TCP/ IP etc.
. New feature implementation like EDGE, A/Abis/Gb over IP, VAMOS, Abis optimization etc.
. Resolving the network issues arises from day to day activities.
. To monitor day to day progress of team and Project Office
. Competence development and operational planning of team
. Maintaining and keeping high motivation in team
. Support organization and future competence development use, Responsible for managing their own work.
. Experience on of multivendor products like NSN, Huawei, ZTE, ALU will be added advantage
Company Name: Ericsson
Education: Any Degree
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
1. Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 2-4 years of experience
2. Communication and negotiation skills
3. Excellent English level
4. Highly motivated and good team player
5. Must have consultative skills, share knowledge
6. Very good skills in oral and written communication.
7. Ability to plan own work to meet assigned schedules and targets
8. Ability to develop and give effective presentations within own unit
9. Global exposure will be an added advantage
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use our network equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards. Our networks, telecom services and multimedia solutions make it easier for people, across the world, to communicate.
How to Apply: