Ericsson Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA freshers 2015 for Software developer at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA can apply for this job from Ericsson.
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Software developer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MCA
Ericsson is one of the Sweden’s largest companies, is a provider of telecommunication and related services, covering a range of technologies, data communication systems, and including especially mobile networks.Ericsson is currently the world’s largest mobile telecommunications equipment vendor with a market share of 35%. directly and through subsidiaries, Ericsson also has major role in mobile devices and cable TV and IPTV systems.Ericsson was also the inventor of Bluetooth.Since the mid-1990’s, Ericsson’s extensive presence in Stockholm has helped transform the city into one of the Europe’s hubs of Information Technology(IT) research.
Ericsson hiring “Software developer” for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA graduates, Chennai – March 2015
- Bachelor or Master of Engineering (preferably in Computer Science/Electronics) or MCA
- Strong personal interaction and people management skills.
- Good collaboration capabilities
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: