Ericsson is hiring for Integration Engineer profile
. System Integration of 4G LTE & CDMA network
. Remote SW Updates
. Onsite and Remote Integrations of eNodeb/BTS
. Onsite and Remote Software upgrade
. Script loading, Configuration and parameter changes
. Faults identification and Troubleshooting across various NE
. New feature implementation and demonstration
. Call testing and support to drive test team
. Acceptance testing with customer
.Networks upgrade activities like radio units replacements, Swap from other vendors to Ericsson platform.
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Integration Engineer
Experience: 1-2 Years
1. Manage and enforce a Solution Configuration Management Strategy during the software Upgrade
2. Identify, organize and control changes an evolving solution
3. Maintain traceability throughout the life cycle of the solution
4. Assist the customer Project Manager in managing the customer relation with regards to change control
1. Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 1-2 years of experience
2. Basic Knowledge of IP
3. Knowledge of LTE& CDMA RAN
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use our network equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards. Our networks, telecom services and multimedia solutions make it easier for people, across the world, to communicate.
How to Apply: