Ericsson is hiring for Services Engineer profile
. Good Integration portfolio knowledge and working experience with LTE/CDMA products supported by Ericsson
. Previous telecom working experience in Rollout. Multi-vendor knowledge is an added advantage
. Good knowledge about IP-Technology, TCP/IP & networking concepts.
· Good Communication skills required
· Highly motivated and good team player
. Must have consultative skills, share knowledge
· Very good skills in oral and written communication.
· Ability to plan own work to meet assigned schedules and targets.
· Ability to develop and give effective presentations within own unit.
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Services Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, BSc
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
1. Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 1-2 years of experience
2. Basic Knowledge of IP
3. Knowledge of LTE& CDMA RAN
At Ericsson we use innovation to empower people, business and society. We envisage a Networked Society that is sustainable, and where everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. Our mobile and fixed networks, multimedia solutions and telecom services make a real difference to people’s lives, and the world we live in.
How to Apply: