Ericsson is hiring FRESHERS for Software Configuration Engineer profile
The Software Configuration Manager job role purpose is to contribute to delivery projects ensuring that solutions are handled in accordance with the Solution Configuration Management Process and Ericsson standards starting from the pre analysis phase until the end of the application lifecycle.
1. Manage and enforce a Solution Configuration Management Strategy during the software Upgrade
2. Identify, organize and control changes an evolving solution
3. Maintain traceability throughout the life cycle of the solution
4. Assist the customer Project Manager in managing the customer relation with regards to change control
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Software Configuration Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
1. Presentation & communication skills
2. Change management
3. Project management skills
4. Teamwork & Collaboration Trade compliance knowledge
5. Familiar with software development lifecycle models
6. Experience with build and release management
7. Familiar with Ericsson SCM tools: PRIM, PiWin, GASK, Eridoc, MARS, FocalPoint
8. ITIL Foundation certification
9. Performance oriented
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use our network equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
We are one of the few companies worldwide that can offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communication standards. Our networks, telecom services and multimedia solutions make it easier for people, across the world, to communicate.
How to Apply: