This function will be part of the Development team and will be responsible for development and maintenance of a product line
Technical skills/Competencies :
• Experience of software development in Core Java PL/SQL experience is desirable
• Experienced in development of database applications
• Experience in Telecom billing solutions desirable – Awareness of Ericsson Charging System working experience in CRS is an added advantage
• Basic knowledge of UNIX/LINUX and Clearcase/GIT
• Should know the complete SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle)
• Should be willing to build cross functional competence by being part of an Agile team.
• Sound understanding of areas like algorithms, distributed systems, transaction processing and OS fundamentals.
• Knowledge in Hadoop/Hbase is preferable
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Software Developer-CRS
Education: B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech
Experience: 1-3 yrs
Responsibilities for the Position :
• Hands-on Design, development and maintenance of features related to Charging Reporting System
• Participate and contribute to Agile Way of Working in the team
• When reported, work on Customer-found issues and provide a satisfactory solution in good time
• Feature feasibility analysis/study and if need be develop quick proto-types
• As an individual contributor, he needs to be hands on in Design, develop and test applications that are assigned, including design documentations.
• Colloborate as a team and contribute for the new product evolution.
How to Apply: