R&D India in Chennai requires a Senior Software Engineer to work in its BSCS team. BSCS is the Billing product from Ericsson portfolio.
The candidate would work as a developer in the BSCS and would be working in Development, Product Customization as well as Maintenance activity of the product.
Business Support and Control System (BSCS) is an end-to-end customer care, rating, accounting and billing system.
Company Name: Ericsson
Position: Software Developer
Education: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech, MCA
Experience: 3-8 years
– BE/B.Tech/M.Tech (Electronics & Communications / Telecommunications) or MCA.
– Experience : 3-8 years
– Overall experience of more than 3 years, preferably in developing Telecom grade application software.
– Must have good knowledge in developing telecom applications in the areas of Billing / Charging ( Business Support Systems ).
– Awareness of Ericsson Charging / Biiling System and working experience in BSCS ( Business Support and control System ) is an added advantage
– 3’rd level customer support (design, coding & unit test) of BSCS Customer Releases (BSCS 6 to BSCS IX R4) within the different product areas
– Problem analyze according to customers problem notification / trouble reports.
– Being involved in design change requests / product customizations (functional specification – FSP & high level design – HLD)
– Work experience and expert knowledge in Core Java, Oracle, Clearcase/GIT, Spring Frame work ( optional )
– Should know the complete SDLC ( Software Development Life Cycle) process.
– Should be open to improve cross functional competence by being part of an Agile team.
– Should have good communication skills. Should have excellent analytical aptitude and skills.
– No significant travel will be necessary, nevertheless short time onsite supports may be needed
How to Apply: