Company Name: Ernst & Young
Education: BCom, BA, M Sc, MA, MBA
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. Develop understanding of basic Transfer Pricing concepts by reading tax / transfer pricing regulations for the U.S. and applying the concepts in every day work.
2. To perform industry and company analyses using various public and private information sources such as Factiva, S&P, One Source, and Thompson.
3. To demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to transfer pricing projects, for example application of standard statistical techniques, financial ratios and data classification.
4. To work with accounting and financial data, analyze, and perform financial adjustment calculation.
1. 0 – 2 years of experience depending on qualification
2. B.Com / BA/ M.Sc / MA / MBA
3. Excel Based, Word, Analytical Skills, Good Communication
4. Any Additional Degree or Diploma related to International Taxation, Financial Instruments Market, etc…
You will need to-
5. Demonstrate the ability to perform financial research and analysis with some financial modelling.
6. Demonstrate strong quantitative and qualitative skills, knowledge of accounting and economics is important.
7. Demonstrate strong writing and verbal skills, ability to present research findings in profession manner.
8. Demonstrate the ability to deliver quality analysis with tight deadlines and take full ownership of the material while learning diligently on the job.
9. Have good computing skills and use of MS Office is a must.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: