Ernst & Young is hiring FRESHERS for Associate profile
Your main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally to Human capital, Business Tax Compliance, L&D (Learning and Development) and Q&RM (Quality and Risk Management ) groups within Ernst & Young.
1. Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Data processing/ Data Management / Account Management of the process and meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
2. Adherence to the Service Charter/ SLA’s
3. Self review of assigned work
4. Act according to team interest
5. Escalate issues if required.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Education: Bachelors or Maters Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
1. 0 to 2 years of total work experience
2. Any non Commerce Bachelors or Maters Degree
3. Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: