Ernst & Young is hiring for Associate profile
Your main objective is to carry out routine substantive and controls-based audit testing for the Assurance Global Shared Services’ multinational clients. Clients are primarily based in the UK and the US. The key challenges for this role are to provide high quality results to the onshore team, often to a tight deadline.
1. Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the GSS audit senior/audit manager.
2. Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, onshore team’s Workstep allocation, and planned audit approach.
3. Challenge procedures used in the past by onshore and GSS audit teams and attempt to enhance audit techniques.
4. Compare efficiency of audit procedures performed across different clients and suggest ideas for improvement.
5. Maintain a strong client focus, be responsive to onshore client team requests, and develop/maintain productive working relationships with onshore team contacts.
6. Stay informed of current business/economic developments relevant to the client’s business.
7. Bring potential opportunities for extending the work performed by the GSS to the GSS and Onshore team’s attention.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Education: Bachelors Degree, MBA
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Location: Across India
1. At least 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment.
2. Bachelors degree in Commerce or MBA
3. Have knowledge of basic accounting and book-keeping
4. Have good written and oral communication skills
5. Have robust logical and reasoning skills
6. Have an interest in business and Commerce
7. Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: