Company Name: Ernst & Young
Position:Associate Analyst Role
Experience:0 – 1 yrs
The Associate Analyst with Q&RM team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Q&RM issues.
The individual will be interpreting Q&RM policies, determining required actions and making recommendation based on firm guidance.
1. Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
2. Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
3. Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
4. Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm Formulates answers to client questions
5. Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
6. Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
7. Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
8. Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
9. Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
10. Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s QRM rules and policies
11. Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
12. Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
1. Graduate with 0 months to 1 years of experience in a BPO/KPO.
2. Efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc).
3. Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
4. Good analytical thinking/ability to take decisions.
5. Proactive and able to prioritise work, good inter personal skills, attention to details, customer focused, responsive and able to multi-task.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: