Ernst & Young is hiring FRESHERS for Associate EMS – HC profile
Your main objective is to provide Information Management, Coordination, Account Management services globally to Human capital, Business Tax Compliance, L&D (Learning and Development) and Q&RM (Quality and Risk Management ) groups within Ernst & Young
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Position: Associate EMS
Education: Bachelors or Maters Degree
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Location: Across India
1. Work closely in team to carry out the day to day activities of Data processing/ Data Management / Account Management of the process and meet the daily/Weekly/monthly objectives.
2. Adherence to the Service Charter/ SLA’s
3. Self review of assigned work
4. Act according to team interest
5. Escalate issues if required.
We are looking for the candidates with the following: (Qualifications)
1. 0 to 2 years of total work experience
2. Any non Commerce Bachelors or Maters Degree
3. Experience in Billing/Transaction Processing/Data Management is desirable
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 175,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: