Ernst & Young is hiring for Associate profile
1. To support UK /Onshore Account coordinators and Audit teams on tasks transitioned to the GSS and to minimize the time spent by the UK AC and team on those tasks; and
2. To enhance the service levels provided by the GSS AC team by actively supporting the senior members of the GSS AC team.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Education: B.Com, BBA
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
Location: Across India
Role of an Associate is a support function to the Audit/Engagement Team at Ernst and Young. An Associate works on a variety of tasks as detailed below:
1. Provide appropriate support to Onshore AC / Team in the development and production of Account/Audit plans
2. Monitor progress of account plans throughout the year per instructions from Onshore AC / Team.
3. Assist Onshore AC / Team with collation of A-file documentation, chasing teams when appropriate to ensure timely completion
4. Ensure submission and receipt of documents in accordance with Team / Interoffice instructions and deadlines
5. According to Financial Analysis Service Level Agreement, assist Onshore AC / Team with tasks such as: Budget creation, Budget monitoring through use of GFIS reports; Production of GFIS reports for Onshore AC / Team.
6. Work with Onshore AC / Team to book staff on Retain per the bi-annual Resource allocation process, using the recommended tools (ETM)
1. A Graduate, preferably Bcom/BBA (No post-graduation experience required)
2. 6 months to 1 year general business experience with an exposure to European work environment would be an advantage
3. IT Skills – Extensive experience of using MS Office PC based system
4. Strong communication skills
5. Strong attention to detail even when dealing with routine tasks
6. Ability to meet tight deadlines
7. Ability to ensure that work is of a consistently high standard
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 175,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: