Ernst Young Hiring B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation freshers 2015 for Technical Specialist at Kochi. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation can apply for this job from Ernst Young.
Company Name: Ernst Young
Position: Technical Specialist
Education: B.Tech/B.E, Post Graduation
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
The Application Engineer responsible for managing the technical deliverables for a project to agreed budgets and timelines, utilizing the appropriate methodologies and standards. This includes the management of technical tasks within the project plan and coordination with the project manager and assigned development staff. The selected candidate will be a hands-on Technical Specialist and will interact with the project managers, developers, technical architects and customers. A strong knowledge of SQL Server, ASP. NET is required and actual development work will be required at all times. He will also monitor adherence to development methodologies, tools, key performance indicators (KPIs), increase software component reuse, complete design specifications, and perform code reviews. The role will ensure effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team and the peers in other IT groups. Proactively raise issues to project leads when necessary. Overall, the AE Sr Developer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline and budget. People Responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to lead and motivate technical teams that deliver quality services.
- Strong technical skills designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work across the organization to facilitate resolution of technical and infrastructure issues
- Strong knowledge and experience in all IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used to guide the technical work of technical resources assigned specific projects.
- Understanding of IT Services: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical and business strategies as well as organizational structure.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: