Company Name: Ernst & Young
Position: Associate Role
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 0-2 Years
- Candidates should possess Bachelors degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline.
- Should have 0-4 years of progressive experience in HR Shared services or Customer Service industry
- Flexibility of working in shifts.
- Positive, can-do attitude and strong business acumen.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal
- Execute requests received from the sub-area by using the Global L&D tool used in EY.
- Process appropriate work instructions received from the Team Lead
- Gain subject matter expertise in the L&D domain over a period of time
Company Profile: EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 167,000 employees and more than 700 offices in more than 140 countries.In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
How to Apply: