• Provide Level 1 trouble shooting in the network related incidents and escalate it to the level 2 teams with proper work logs.
• Work on the incidents and service request created by the end users.
• Trouble shoots the end user network related issues via phone, chat.
• Perform the daily network checks in routers, switches.
• Monthly network report generation
• Follow the incident management process.
• Level 1 trouble shooting in blue coat proxy.
• Create and update Service disruption notification during Major incidents.
Company Name: Ernst & Young
Position: Freshers for L1 Network – Support Engineer
Education: Any Degree
Essential Functions of the Job:
• End user interaction for trouble shooting the network related issues.
• ISP coordination
• Level 1 trouble shooting on incidents related to network infrastructure.
• Monitoring the bandwidth utilization and latency towards critical locations.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Intermediate knowledge level in networking concepts.
• Working knowledge in routers, switches.
• Excellent interpersonal skill and customer handling skill.
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.Ernst & Young is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.We are the most globally integrated professional services organization – in our mindset, actions and structure.Our commitment to entrepreneurs, in both emerging and developed economies around the world, helps drive growth, empower innovation, and ensure that we’re working with more of tomorrow’s global leaders, today.
How to Apply: