Ernst and Young Services Pvt Ltd hiring Associate – Forensic Investigation and Dispute Services
Company Name: Ernst and Young Services Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate – Forensic Investigation and Dispute Services
Education: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Location: Mumbai, Noida
The position is based out of Noida & Mumbai.
On Contract for a period of 1 year.
Candidate should be available to join immediately.
The position requires candidates to assist clients with due diligence, background checks and reputational risk assessment services by gathering information on specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight any red-flags in order to enable the client to identify issues of concern and managing their risk especially integrity, reputation and background risks.
The position is apt for people who:
1. Are inclined towards desktop research by using multiple proprietary databases and general secondary sources
2. Knowledge of various red flags while entering into third party relations
3. Are good at working in a team in a collaborative approach towards achieving a common objective
4. Knowledge of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act (UKBA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) guidelines.
5. Have a good command over vocabulary (written/spoken)
6. Have a logical frame of mind and a problem solving attitude
7. Have a good command over MS office
The person will be required to gather data from multiple sources, check the authenticity of the same data with the client objectives and presenting it in the desired format. The person will be responsible for his/her own output and has to make sure that the information gathered and presented is 100% correct
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates should be graduate/MBA in any field.
Open for a contractual role for 1 year.
Good communication skill
Location – Noida & Mumbai
Ernst & Young is a global leader in Assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. Over Worldwide, we are 167,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 29 Regions and four Areas, are united by our shared values and an unwavering commitment to quality. We have an industry specific focus – Technology, Communication & Entertainment, Infrastructure, Industrial & Consumer, Financial Services and Government Advisory.
How to Apply: