Federal Bank invites online application for the recruitment of Officer with Graduation holders
|Company name||Federal Bank|
|Salary||Rs. 14500-25700/- p.m|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Application Last date||24.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Federal Bank, a leading Private Sector Bank invites applications from aspiring, young, talented and dynamic personnel who are looking for a challenging work environment and progressive career, for admission to the next batch of Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB). Candidates on successful completion of the one year PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance) course from FMSB, joins the services of the Bank as Officer in Scale I. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 17.11.2014 and 24.11.2014 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||1||Candidate who joins the Bank as Officer in Scale I, on successful completion of the PGDBF course will be offered the following pay scale: 14500 – 600 / 7 – 18700 – 700 / 2 – 20100 – 800 / 7 – 25700 DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules|
Mode of Selection
Selection will be based on Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The process will be conducted in various centers depending upon the number of candidates. The Bank reserves the right to allot the candidate any of the centers other than the one opted for by him, to advance/ postpone / reschedule the interview dates and/ or to add or delete or modify/ change the centre and venues and/ or cancel the selection process on account of technical or administrative exigencies or any other reason.
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI). The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The
Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short listing as aforesaid.
The intimation for the purpose of selection process will be sent to the short-listed candidates only through e-mail at the e-mail address given by them in the on line application. Kindly note that no other mode of communication pertaining to the selection process other than mentioned above will be followed.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application are acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
- Candidates are advised to keep their application fee details, particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- Visit our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in and under the link „Careers‟, access the Recruitment Notification titled “Recruitment process for admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking – December 2014 Batch”.
- Print the Recruitment Notification and Application Fee Payment Challan and make payment of the prescribed application fee as mentioned in Sl.No.9 above. Obtain the Bank Copy and Candidate’s copy (in the case of payment at Federal Bank branch) or counter-foil of remittance slip (in the case of remittance at other Banks) duly authenticated by the Bank official. In the case of fee remittance through the online payment gateway incorporated in theonline application, a print-out of the e-payment receipt in proof of the fees paid online shall be retained by the candidate after submission of the online application.
- After remitting the application fee, logon to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in and follow the link Careers. Then click “Admission to FMSB – December 2014 Batch” and follow the link “General Instructions – Apply Online”. After reading the instructions carefully, click “Apply Now”, which will route you to the application page. Fill up all the details required in the application and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application and youronline application will be registered. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form and retain the same with them for future reference.
- Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/ she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications etc. in respect of the post for which he / she is making the application and that the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria, and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of selection process, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
- An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the application fee once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor would be held in reserve for any future examination or selection. The application fee shall also NOT BE refunded in case the application is rejected / not considered by Federal Bank.
- The candidates should bring the following documents while coming for the Aptitude Test Call letter, copy of the payment challan / counterfoil of application fee, Valid ID proof.
- The candidates should submit, when invited for the selection for the Personal Interview/ selection process one set of photocopies of all the requisite documents along with the Personal Data Form in triplicate (one original and two photocopies) and call letter for the selection process, arranged chronologically in the order listed below, (1) ID & address proof (2) his/ her Date of birth (3) SSC & HSC examination Passing Certificates and Mark Sheets (4) Semester-wise / Year-wise marks sheets for each semester/ year of Graduation & Post-Graduation (if any) (5) Degree Passing Convocation Certificate, (6 ) Certificate issued by competent authority in proof of the place of domicile of the candidate declared at the time of submission of online application (7) Caste certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format in the case of SC/ ST candidates (8) work experience certificate, if any and (9) other certificates, if any. Candidate shall produce the originals of all the above certificates at the time of selection process for scrutiny and verification. The Bank may ask for any other documents as it deem fit. Failure to submit the documents as above shall lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter I D Card / Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.
- Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- Request for change of address / change of centre for selection process/ interview shall not be entertained.
- The Bank has the right to reject any application/ candidature at any stage without assigning any reason and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in submission of online applications or communication. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit on line applications well before the last date.
- The access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the online registration due to heavy internet traffic. So the candidates are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit online applications well before the last date.
- For any clarifications candidates may contact [email protected]
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014