Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Doctors on or before 02/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT)
Vacancy Name :Doctors
Educational Qualification : MBBS
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
Job Location : Udyogamandal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy General Manager (HR), Human Resources Department, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal – 683501
Detail Of Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Doctors Recruitment:
- Qualifications :MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India with valid registration
- Experience :Minimum five years experience in Industrial establishments/Hospitals as Medical practitioner.
- Upper Age limit 65 years as on 1.8.2015. ( shall be born on or after 1.8.1950).
- Salary Rs.40,000/-pm(Consolidated); PF as applicable.
- In the absence of eligible and suitable candidates with minimum five years experience, candidates with less than five years experience may be considered. However, candidates with less than one year experience shall not be considered. Consolidated pay applicable to candidates with less than five years experience will be as follows.
Selection Procedure For Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) – Doctors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Doctors Vacancy in Fertilizers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT):
- Eligible and suitable candidates shall be empanelled for engagement as per requirement. The panel shall be valid for 2 years. Remuneration shall be based on the experience as on 1.8.2015 and shall remain the same during the entire tenure. Engagement shall be for a period of one year, extendable for another year at the Company`s option. (“Company” means “The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd., with registered Office at Udyogamandal”).
- Canteen facility at rate applicable for Managerial employees in the Company shall be provided. Company accommodation shall be provided in the Company`s Township, subject to availability, with deduction of rent applicable to outsiders as decided by the Company from time to time.
- The incumbent shall be eligible for TA/DA for official travel during the contract period, as per the Company`s TA rules. Working time- 8 hours per day. Timing shall be as per Company`s requirement between 7.30 AM and 6.30 PM every day except Sunday. Sundays shall be holidays. 12 days casual leave as applicable to the Company`s managerial employees shall be applicable. The engagement will be purely on contract basis and does not in any way directly or indirectly confer on the candidate any right for permanent appointment in the Company The engagement is subject to the condition that the candidate is medically fit and continue to be medically fit during the period of contract. The Company reserves the right to terminate the contract engagement at any time during the contract period without any notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The incumbent shall be liable to serve the Company anywhere in India if so required by the Company.
- The incumbent shall be governed by the Office Orders in force and framed by the Company from time to time in relation to the service conditions in relation to this engagement. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Ernakulam Courts only. Meeting the eligibility criteria and /or appearing for interview will not confer any right on the applicant for selection. FACT reserve the right to debar/disqualify any candidate at any stage of selection proceedings for any reason whatsoever. Before joining, the candidates will be required to get a Medical fitness certificate. The duly filled, downloaded applications, with required attachments shall be submitted to the Deputy General Manager (HR), Human Resources Department, FEDO Building, Udyogamandal – 683501 on or before the due date specified below. Application shall be accompanied by copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications, experience, registration etc. All copies furnished with the application shall be self-attested. Originals of the documents shall be furnished at the time of interview. The candidate’s passport size photo shall be affixed in the space provided in the application. The application shall reach the undersigned on or before 02.09.2015. Applications received after the last date are liable to be rejected. All further notifications shall be through the Company website and no newspaper notifications shall be issued.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015