Flextronics is hiring FRESHERS for Business Systems Analyst profile
Under Supervision, the Business Systems Analyst for Human Resources (HR) will be responsible for:
Providing HR with systems functional and technical support for all countries.
Systems Analysis and Design for new HR initiatives (including but not limited to partnering with HR SME’s to gather requirements, documenting processes/programs, configuring the system, participating in data conversion, building proof of concept(s), troubleshooting, testing, resolving system or process issues, implementing, and end user training.
Providing application configuration for various areas of HR programs and business processes including but not limited to Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Leave Administration, Talent Management, Learning Management, Applicant Tracking, Mobile apps and vendor interfaces/integrations.
Mapping and integrating local business processes with global business processes for all steps of worker life cycle.
Company Name: Flextronics
Position:Business Systems Analyst
Experience:0 – 2 yrs
1. Some business process knowledge of workflow, workflow configuration and system relationships in the area of Human Resources.
2. Good verbal and written communications skills.
3. Some exposure to functional design and integration specifications and working with technical resources
4. Ability to analyze business requirement and provide solutions
5. Exposure to enterprise integrations using web services, SOA, XML, desirable
6. Business process knowledge of Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Compensation, Payroll/Time Integration desirable.
7. Exposure to multinational features and requirements.
8. Ability to work in a diverse and extremely fast paced/high pressure environment collaborating and building strong relationships with customers and team members.
9. Results oriented individual
10. Open to work in all shifts to support users across time zones
At Flextronics, impossible is where breakthrough begins. As a socially-responsible, global leader in design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services, Flextronics is unique in its ability to provide end-to-end solutions through its innovative and proprietary systems — all to enhance customer competitiveness and success. Working across four business groups and several business units, Flextronics is able to unleash the full potential of the world’s most valuable brands and new ventures.
How to Apply: