Flextronics Technologies Hiring B.Com, CA freshers 2015 for Financial Analyst at Chennai. Candidates who have completed B.Com, CA can apply for this job from Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd
Position: Financial Analyst (GBS Finance)
Education: B.Com, CA
Experience: 0 – 0 yrs
Salary: Not specified
Flextronics is a leading end-to-end supply chain solutions company that delivers design, engineering, manufacturing and logistics services to a range of industries and end-markets, including data networking, telecom, enterprise computing and storage, industrial, capital equipment, appliances, automation, medical, automotive, aerospace and defense, energy, mobile, computing and other electronic product categories.
The successful candidates will work with a team of financial analysts supporting either Cost Accounting/General Accounting/ Credit or Treasury Operations and will report in to the Director Finance of the respective Finance sub vertical. The job responsibilities includes and not restricted to:
1. Perform cost accounting activities for the sites of Flextronics.
2. Support sites during the month ends.
3. Drive Cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
4. Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
5. Be conversant with all finance policies and ensure that the activities are performed as per the guidelines mentioned in the policy
6. Review Monthly P&L and BS
7. Perform credit analysis and recommend credit ratings and limits.
8. Support Cash and Fx Management and in accounting of payments.
1. Identify best practice sharing opportunities within the process and implement it across the process.
2. Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners, identifying root causes and builds long term solutions.
3. Lead/ Co lead Lean Six sigma projects
4. Drive multiple projects simultaneously
1. CA First Attempt
2. Preferably from Big 4
3. Preferably should have been exposed to Manufacturing/BPO/Financial services
Environment, during article ship.
4. Should have proven track record of multi-tasking.
5. Exposure to projects involving multiple stake holders desired
Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
How to Apply: