Company Name: Flextronics Technologies
Position:Junior Engineer Role
Experience:0 to 2 yrs
1. Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
2. Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
3. Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
4. Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
5. Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
6. Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
7. Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe.
1. Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
3. Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
4. Good team player
About Flextronics, Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.We offer world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical, and mobile OEM customers.Flextronic’s global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market. Flextronics Global Shared Service Center in Chennai is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing wing, which aims to centralize the management of knowledge/ transaction-based functions across five verticals – Finance, Information Technology, Global Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources,Legal,Taxation. Our Industrial Park is a fully integrated Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) facility, with state-of-the-art capabilities to manufacture PCBA / Mechanical / Power Supplies and System Integration products for Global OEMs. This SEZ facility was established, in Sriperumbudur near Chennai, in 2006 and is spread across an area of 250 acres.
How to Apply: