Flipkart Hiring Any Graduate freshers 2017 for Desktop Support Engineer. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for this job from Flipkart.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
||Desktop Support Engineer
||0 – 3 yrs
||Rs.1,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A
|Total No Of Vacancy
Eligibility & Details:
Desktop Support Engineer:
Candidates can Get the Desktop Support Engineer Post details such as Post name, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Job Description, Candidate Profile, Company Profile and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Desktop Support Engineer
|Total Vacancy: 02
|Education required: Any Graduate
- CSD responsibilities encompasses all calls & tickets to IT is having necessary L0 details
before it is getting assigned to L1 & L2 teams. Key components of the job include actively
directing and managing incidents logged; scheduling the proper communications to all
stakeholders when required. CSD also encompasses all activities necessary in ensuring
- Ensuring the incident ticket is assigned to the right resolver group 24*7.
- Ensuring there are valid and periodic log updates on the incident ticket.
- Ensuring the right impact details are captured and shared to the stakeholders.
- Ensuring periodic and valid updates are sent across to the subscribers of the incident
and in adherence to the set SLA
- Ensuring that the resumption notification of incidents handled are sent along with the
detailed summary of the incident.
- Ensuring the Main Queue and Pending Reassignment queue are cleared in
accordance to the set SLA.
- Ensuring that the mails are duly responded and cleared 24*7.
- Stakeholder satisfaction through effective communication and delivery of services
- Delivery of regular reporting based on stakeholder expectation
- Successfully manages IT Services against all defined SLA.
- Improve relationships across stakeholder groups to promote a spirit of partnership
- To facilitate the restoration and fulfillment of normal technology operational service
with minimal business impact on the Customer within agreed service levels and
- Be available for customer call transfers from locations across PAN India
- Take End to End ownership of Technology incidents and Requests in order to resolve
them within agreed objectives and to the satisfaction of customers.
- Identify and highlight to the appropriate authority any service concern or improvement
|Candidate Profile :Not Mentioned
|Last Date to Apply Online :03/03/2017
|Company Profile :Flipkart is one among India’s first companies to embrace a people-friendly work ethic. We realise that every Flipster – as we call ourselves – comes in to solve challenges; something that cannot be done in a place with an assembly line mentality.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original And photo Copies) :
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs