Company Name: Fluor Corporation
Education: BCom/MCom/Other degree
Experience: 0 – 3 yrs
1. Generating and consolidating financial reports and related analysis for cost centers and Balance Sheet Items, Project proposals etc.
2. Cost Center Forecasting and Planning
3. Analyze and interpret plan data and assist to develop commentary to apprise management as to plan status, plan VS actual variances, problem areas and potential areas for improvement.
4. Supporting the roll out of the Balance Scorecard Strategic Management System
5. Ad hoc & standard reports as needed by Operational/financial management
6. Communication with operational management for Annual Plans and Outlooks and their entry into the financial system
1. Commerce Graduate with 0-3 years relevant experience in financial planning and analysis.
2. Strong accounting knowledge and the ability to perform analysis of financial data to reach a reasonable conclusion.
3. Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills
4. Proficiency in computers. Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion and MS Office Applications especially Excel and Access
Fluor Corporation is a publicly owned engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance services organization. Fluor is headquartered in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas. The company employs more than 41,000 international employees and maintains offices in over 25 countries. Fluor is a Fortune 500 company.