- . The candidate is expected to augment his/her proficiency in the area he/she has been selected to handle training, Expected to stay focused and consistently conduct training sessions according to guidelines provided.
- . For every training assignment, the level of proficiency and verbal skills will vary and the candidate should prudently assess training groups and pace the training accordingly.
- . Should possess the energy and exhibit the drive to deliver on various training demands.
- . Ensure that all training activities and materials used to conduct training meet organisational quality policy.
- . Should develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
- . Monitor, measure and report on training and development plans and achievements in prescribed formats and given time lines.
- . Design training courses and programs necessary to meet new/existing training needs.
- Any B.E/B.Tech graduate with 60% and no standing arrears can appear.
- 2 years service agreement.
- 1. Full time associate: (CAT scorer)
- CAT aspirant who has scored 80+ percentile.
- 2 years service agreement which can be waived if admitted into the Top 20 B-schools in the country.
Company Name: Focus Academy For Career Enhancement (FACE)
Position: Training Associate
Company Name : Focus Academy For Career Enhancement (FACE)
Company Address : NA
Company Profile : FACE is one of India’s fastest growing employability skills development company, catering to students pursuing higher education in colleges/universities as well as entry level recruits in organisations across various industry sectors. FACE has evolved a scalable business model which is one of its kind and has been able to create phenomenal success stories for its clients through the same. In a span of 4 years since inception FACE has trained more than 5, 00,000 candidates across 400+ educational institutions, corporate organisations and has emerged as the market leader in the placement training industry.
How to Apply: