Company Name: Food Corporation of India
Position: Assistant Grade-III (Recruitment Under Sports Quota)
Education: Any Degree, Relevant Sports Qualification
Details of Post :
Assistant Grade-III (Recruitment Under Sports Quota)
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA (herein after called the Corporation), one of the largest Central Public Sector undertakings, providing food security to the Nation, intends to recruit 6 Outstanding Current Sports Personnel in the post of Assistant Grade I11 (Genl/Depot) in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 9300 – 22940. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the prescribed qualifications, eligibility criteria, age etc. belonging to the following Disciplines(Games)
- Age : Between 18 – 27 yrs as on 01.01.2014 (The upper age limit is relaxable in case of exceptionally outstanding sports personnel and SC/ ST/OBC candidates)
- Educational Qualifications :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and with proficiency in use of Computers (Relaxable in case of exceptionally outstanding sports personnel)
- Essential Eligibility: The applicant should have represented after 0 1.4.20 12 :
- A University in the Inter University Tournament conducted by the Inter University Sports Board; and / or
- A combined University team in the National and World Universiad International competition; and / or
- A State in the National competition ; and / or
- The country in any International competition
How to Apply :
- Application should be neatly typed /filled in the prescribed format in A-4 Size paper
- Self-Attested Xerox copies of all the required documents in support of Age, qualification, sports achievement, caste etc. are to be attached with application form. Sports certificates should be submitted in the respective Form (Form 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5)
- Applications complete in all respects & duly signed by the Applicant be placed in a sealed envelope.
- Envelope shall be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSTT. GRADE I11 (GENERALIDEPOT) UNDER SPORTS QUOTAn.
- The envelope containing the applications complete in all respects be sent by ordinary post to :- THE P.O. BOX N0.6219, GREAMS ROAD POST OFFICE, NUNGAMBAKKAM, CHENNAI – 600 006.
- The applications should reach at above address by 27.01.2014. For candidates belonging to J&K and NE States, last date for receipt of applications will be 03.02.20 14.
- Applications reaching beyond the above mentioned dates shall not be accepted.
- The Corporation shall not be responsible for postal delay or delay due to any other reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 27/01/2014
How to Apply: