1. Create new reports/maintain existing reports as needed, and add to reporting schedules.
2. Create ad hoc requests on an as needed basis for clients in time frame and format required.
3. I nterface with global Consultant group for reporting enhancements
4. Track all updates for ongoing reporting purposes to all interested internal parties.
5. Suggest process improvements for maintenance and data distribution where possible.
6. Run validation reports on a daily basis and resolve issues in required databases.
7. Validate the marketing materials and resolve the issues if any with the support of technical teams.
8. Update sources systems with corrected data.
9. Interact with US and International contacts to escalate unresolved issues
Company Name: Franklin Templeton International Services
1. Fluent English (spoken, written)
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Solid quantitative and analytical skills
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
5. Ability to adhere to established time frames and schedules and established deadlines.
6. Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced team environment
7. Computer systems proficiency a must
Franklin Resources, Inc., is a global investment management organization known as Franklin Templeton Investments. Our headquarters are located just south of San Francisco, in San Mateo, California. We have offices in over 30 countries around the world and offer investment solutions and services in more than 150.
How to Apply: