Company Name: Greater Bombay Cooperative Bank Limited (GBCBL)
Position:Manager/ AGM & More Vacancies
Education:CA/ MBA/LLB, LLM/Graduation MBA/ CA’s/ ICWA
Details of Post :
Manager/ AGM & More Vacancies
Job Title : TREASURY DEALER
- Experience : Minimum 5 years Yrs.
- Qualifications : Graduate and Additional Qualification –CA/MBA is desirable.
- AGE : 30 – 40 years.
- Experience : Minimum 5 years in similar area.
- Strong in Money Market Operations.
- Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre.
- Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates.
- Knowledge of investing in CBLO, Govt. Securities, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Call Money, Repo , Mutual Funds , Fixed Deposits etc.
- Optimum Utilization of resources in managing Treasury Function
- Monitoring of SLR and CRR
Job Title : Asst Manager– Legal & Recovery
- Experience : Minimum 3 years Yrs.
- Qualifications: Minimum Graduate with LLB, LLM preferable
- Experience: Minimum 3 years working experience in Co-operative Bank / Nationalized or Private Sector Bank in legal and recovery dept.
- Age: 30 to 40 years. May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates.
- Key Result Areas:
- Attending cases filed by and against the Bank in various courts, forums, quasi judicial authorities.
- Assisting Special Recovery Officer for execution of award/recovery certificate issued by Assistant Registrar. Candidate should be well conversant with MCS Act and proceedings under section 101 and should possess knowledge of execution of recovery certificate.
- Candidate should have knowledge of filing and following up matters under section 138 of NI Act.
- Drafting, Preparation, finalization of Bank’s Documents i.e. Mortgage Deeds, Power of Attorney, Indemnity Bond, Memorandum of Understanding, Bank Guarantee, Loan Agreement, Deed of Hypothecation, Deed of pledge etc. Drafting of Complaints, Petitions, Written Statements, Reply, Rejoinders, Notices and get it vetted through advocate.
- Should be conversant with court procedures and liasoning with Advocates / Solicitors, Police authorities etc.
- Providing regular feedback of cases and preparing various legal documents & MIS.
- Key Skill Required: Analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and Communication skills.
Job Title : Chief Manager / AGM – Credit
- Experience : 10 years Yrs.
- Qualifications: Minimum Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA/ will be given preference. Previous experience in credit management and relationship Management is desirable.
- Age: 40 to 45 years. May be relaxed in case of deserving candidates
- Experience: 10 years of working experience in bank of which at least 5 years experience a Sr. manager / Chief Manager or equivalent in any nationalized / private sector and Co-operative bank in credit.
- Key Result Areas:
- Delivering the agreed business plan for commercial loans. This includes delivering budgeted profit and achieving targeted asset level, building a robust pipeline of proposals, managing asset quality and arresting any asset quality slippage, achieving budgeted fee based revenue etc.
- Key to this is developing account management plans and managing relationships pro-actively to pre-empt excessive upward delegation for routing decisions.
- Maintaining asset quality on the vulnerable accounts in the portfolio and establishing a process for an ongoing credit monitoring to pre-empt surprises.
- Establishing and delivering high standards of compliance.
- Key Skill Required:
- Analytical, selling, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 12.05.2014
How to Apply: