GE Capital hiring Trainee Analyst (Retail Finance)
Company Name: GE Capital
Position: Trainee Analyst (Retail Finance)
Education: Masters Degree
Experience: 0 – 1 yrs
Salary: Not specified
. The selected candidate will be part of GE Capital Retail Finance (RF), Hyderabad team as a part of the RF’s extended risk analytics team.
. The candidate would be engaged in providing valuable SAS programming and analytics expertise in the area of consumer finance risk analytics.
. The selected candidate is expected to understand consumer finance risk analytics processes, and provide strategic and data-based insights.
. The selected candidate is also expected to present his/her analysis.
1. The selected candidate will work closely with the RF Risk team to understand the reporting and analysis processes.
2. Must be able to understand the process end-to-end and in a manner that, they are able to execute and provide business relevant insights
1. Masters degree in any quantitative discipline or Engineering degree
2. Overall experience not exceeding 1 year, 0 to 1 years of hands-on experience in SAS Programming,
3. Knowledge of Credit Card related reporting / analytics
4. Excellent data based problem solving skills
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
1. Understanding and exposure to statistical techniques like Liner regression, Logistic regression, Segmentation
2. Hands on experience of working with software’s like SPSS, VB, SQL etc.
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
How to Apply: