GE Corporate is hiring FRESHERS for Control Systems Engineer profile
The primary focus of this role is on industrial R&D concerning controls & optimization, system identification and dynamical state and parameter estimation for a diverse set of engineering applications.
Responsibilities include conceptual development, modeling and simulation, design, testing, validation, and implementation of algorithms and platforms for controls, optimization, estimation and system identification.
1. Evelopment, testing and validation of algorithms and platforms for controls, optimization, estimation and system identification.
2. Modeling and simulation relevant for controls, optimization, estimation and system identification.
3. Work closely with technology and engineering teams across GE to transition solutions to relevant application owners.
4. Document research activities through patent applications, technical reports and publications.
Company Name: GE Corporate
Position: Control Systems Engineer
Education: Basic degree in an engineering / Masters Degree / Ph.D. degree
1. Ph.D. degree with a specialization in one or more of the following areas: Controls and Optimization, Estimation, System Identification. Candidates with a Masters degree will be considered under exceptional circumstances.
2. Basic degree in an engineering discipline – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Chemical or equivalent.
3. Strong proficiency essential in one or more of the following areas: Control system design – Linear, Nonlinear, Adaptive, Robust, Model Predictive, Distributed, Large-scale, Multivariable; Optimization – Dynamical, Real-time, Online, Large-scale, Robust; Estimation – Kalman filtering, Advanced recursive methods, Moving Horizon, 4.Distributed, Data Reconciliation; System Identification – Black-box/ Grey-box, Linear, Nonlinear, Online, Real-time.
Strong proficiency in technical computing languages and dynamical simulation environments such as Matlab, Simulink or equivalent is essential.
1. Proficiency, strong exposure to, or experience in one or more of the following areas will be highly desirable:
2. Software development (C/C++, FORTRAN, etc.), Domain-specific simulation environments (Aspen, ADAMS, COMSOL, GT-Power, etc.),
3. Embedded control platforms, Hardware-in-the-loop simulation.
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.
How to Apply: