GE india Hiring BE, B.Tech freshers 2015 for R&D Intern at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech can apply for this job from GE india.
Company Name: GE india
Position: R&D Intern
Education: BE, B.Tech
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
- We are looking to interns to participate in research projects in the field of text mining, quantitative finance, and machine learning within data mining lab at GE Global Research in Bangalore.
- The interns will work under the mentorship of a scientists of the lab on leading data sciences problems and gain hands-on experience in this growing field.
- 3rd year bachelor/masters/PhD students in math sciences or engineering discipline with exposure to algorithms and implementation techniques in text mining, quantitative finance, and/or machine learning.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work as a team.
- Ability to think out of box.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: