The responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
1. Software development using c++/ linux.
2. Interacting and working closely with global teams.
3. Participation in technical reviews and providing technical inputs on efficient design
Company Name: General Electric
Position: Design Engineer
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 yrs
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science related computer field
2. Overall 2-3 years of software development exp in c++/linux.
3. 1 year experience in QT is added advantage.
4. Experience in object oriented design methodology and Software Development Lifeycle.
5. Working knowledge in configuration management tools.
6. Ability to work efficiently across global teams.
General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
How to Apply: