General Electric Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD freshers 2015 for R&D Intern at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD can apply for this job from General Electric
Company Name: General Electric
Position: R&D Intern
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD
General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- We are looking for interns to participate in control design & hardware in the loop simulations within the Controls & Optimization Systems lab at GE Global Research in Bangalore.
- The intern will work under the mentorship of an engineer of the lab on setting up a hardware in the loop system and perform simulations using the same.
- Participate in cutting edge research in control systems, hardware in the loop simulation and physics based modeling of multiple systems
- Propose enhancements to algorithms to improve performance
- Work effectively in team
- Candidates should possess 3rd year bachelor/masters/PhD students in math sciences or engineering discipline with exposure to algorithms and implementation techniques in text mining, quantitative finance, and/or machine learning.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work as a team.
- Ability to think out of box.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: