General Electric Hiring B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA freshers 2015 for Design Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA can apply for this job from General Electric.
Company Name: General Electric
Position: Design Engineer
Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience: 1-3 Years
General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
General Electric hiring “Design Engineer” for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates,Bangalore-February 2015
- Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech/MCA in Engineering (Electrical, Hardware, Biomedical, or Mechanical) with 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Demonstrated competence working with DOORs, Clearcase, Clearquest and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated competence with web-based applications
- Ability to investigate, analyze, and classify issues on medical products
- Proven analytic, interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: