General Electric Hiring BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc/ B.Sc freshers 2015 for Edison Engineering Development Program at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc/ B.Sc can apply for this job from General Electric.
Company Name: General Electric
Position: Edison Engineering Development Program
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Sc/ B.Sc
GE powers the world with the cleanest, most advanced technologies and energy solutions. From FlexEfﬁciency Combined Cycle power, to smart grids that help utilities manage electricity demand, to gas engines that run on organic waste, our technology currently helps to deliver a quarter of the world’s electricity. GE Oil & Gas is currently operating in more than 120 countries working on the safest, most reliable and cost-efficient innovations in the ﬁeld.
General Electric hiring “Edison Engineering Development Program ” for freshers BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Sc/B.Sc graduates, Bangalore- February 2015
- Bachelors in Electronics/Electrical with Masters in Microelectronics/Image analysis with exposure to device physics/ semiconductor processing/analog/digital circuits/MEMS.
- Strong passion for technology
- Good understanding of semiconductor processing, device physics, analog/digital circuits
- Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Strong research and analytic skills
- Ability to provide a logical framework to support conclusions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: