General Electric Hiring M.E/ M.Tech freshers 2015 for Power Electronics Engineer at Bangalore. Candidates who have completed M.E/ M.Tech can apply for this job from General Electric.
Company Name: General Electric
Position: Power Electronics Engineer
Education: M.E/ M.Tech
General Electric, or GE, is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut, United States.The company operates through five segments: Energy, Technology Infrastructure, Capital Finance and Consumer & Industrial.GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Building, powering, moving and helping to cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
- Candidates should possess Masters in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with Power Electronics Specialization
- To own the design and development of electronic circuits for lighting applications in coordination with the broader design team
- To take designs from concepts to production in a short span of time within the given cost targets
- Design and lead various qualification testing for the product range from prototype stage to design confirmation stage
- To work with various third party vendors to develop control systems for LED products
- Expertise in power electronic devices (active components including FETs, BJTs, Diodes etc.) and their application
- Experience with variety of power electronic circuits and their operation, mainly for the LED Drivers.
- LED Driver Design experience is required
- Experience in Component Selection, design for EMC, Surge etc.
- Knowledge of Electronics Reliability
- Desired Characteristics Ability to analyze failures, determine root cause and provide solutions for various electronics failure modes
- Understand the market requirements in terms of performance, reliability and cost for Lighting Electronics
- Ability to drive innovation in driver design and enhance time to market
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities and also provide the right support to the fixture design teams
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply: