General Electric is hiring FRESHERS for Software Engineer profile
The Software Engineer has responsibilities extending to the development of systems software within the Mammography P&L.
Additionally, the position shall be involved in developing distributed software applications for device control subsystems.
Company Name: General Electric
Position: Software Engineer
Education: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, MCA
Experience: 1 – 3 yrs
1. Design and Develop core platform features independently with high quality
2. Work closely with the systems team closely to understand requirements and integrate into the final product team closely to understand requirements and integrate into the final product
3. Interact with global teams to promote consistency and maximize synergies across common software platforms
4. Design and develop test infrastructure to ensure adequate coverage, high quality of the developed features and to minimize dependency on hardware availability
5. Support field issues coming up on the platform
6. Leveraging DFR for software, Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle
1. B.Tech in Computer Science/MCA or related computer field
2. Excellent working knowledge of C++ on a Unix Operating System
3. 1-3 years of product development experience in complex software systems
4. Experience in platform and application development using OOAD, Design Patterns, UML using IBM Rational tools like Rhapsody/Rose etc.
5. Excellent analytical, problem solving & debugging skills
6. Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as ClearCase
7. Excellent written, communication and inter-personal skills
1. Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field
2. Experience in software platform, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
3. Experience in platform and application development
4. Demonstrated knowledge of Quality, Tools and/or LEAN processes
At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can lead longer, fuller lives.
We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
How to Apply: