General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Actuary through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Actuary Job on or before 27.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification,Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||27.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||General Insurance Corporation of India, 170, J.T. Road, Churchgate, MUMBAI – 400 020|
DETAIL OF GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (GIC) ACTUARY RECRUITMENT:
General Insurance Corporation of India invites Applications from resident India Citizen for the post of ‘Appointed Actuary’ on Full Time Basis.
- Name of the Post Appointed Actuary (General Reinsurance Business)on full time basis
- No. of Post One
- Age (as on 1/12/2014) The candidate should not be over the age of 62 years as on 1st December, 2014.
- Qualifications The candidate should be a Fellow or an Affiliate Member in accordance with the Actuaries Act, 2006 with specialization in General Insurance / “Fellow” of Actuarial Society of India/Institute of Actuaries of India and he/she should satisfy all the requirement specified in regulation No. 3 sub regulation (2) of IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulation, 2000 & 2013.
- Experience The candidate should have minimum 10 years relevant experience and at least 2 years of post-qualified (Fellowship in the specialized subject) experience out of those 10 years of experience.
- Emoluments and Benefits Negotiable. Please indicate your expectations.
- Duties and Obligations As per Regulation 8 of IRDA (Appointed Actuary) Regulation, 2000.
- Service Conditions Should be resident of India. After appointment he/she is not expected to act as an Appointed Actuary of any other Insurance Company nor work in any other capacity in any General Insurance Company.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (GIC) – ACTUARY POST:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
HOW TO APPLY FOR ACTUARY VACANCY IN GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION OF INDIA (GIC):
Complete application on foolscap paper typed in CAPITAL LETTERS, along with a recent photograph & copies of requisite certificate/documents should reach the following address on or before 27th March, 2015. The envelope should be super scribed in the top corner “GIC Re – Appointed Actuary”. To, Smt. P.G. Manisha, Assistant General Manager, HRD, General Insurance Corporation of India, 170, J.T. Road, Churchgate, MUMBAI – 400 020. Softcopy of Resume should also be mailed [email protected]
- Corporation reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Corporation will be final and binding in all the matters.
- In case, it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and or he/she has furnished any incorrect/false/incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact)s), the candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are noticed even after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated forthwith. Before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and any other norms mentioned in this advertisement. The decision of the Corporation in respect of the matters concerning eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of interview selection and other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
- The Corporation shall not entertain any correspondence or personal enquires. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27.03.2015