Genpact India walkin BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA freshers 2015 on March 09-11 2015 for Technical Support (voice) at Kolkata. Candidates who have completed BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA can apply for this job from Genpact India.
Company Name: Genpact India
Position: Technical Support (voice)
Education: BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.You can read more about Genpact at http://www.genpact.com.
- Hiring for Technical Support (Voice) Process
- Interview Location: Kolkata
- Excellent communication skills with good technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Networking, Windows OS ,MS Office 2007 onwards,android issues and windows troubleshooting
- PC/ Laptop /Handheld/ Mobile/Tab, Outlook 2007 preferred.
- Experience in any technical process, troubleshooting,handling customer queries related to electronic gadgets like laptop,PC,mobile phone
- Fluent Communication skills required.
- Freshers: B.E./ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc (IT) can apply.
- Technical fresher Graduate / Any graduate with technical experience are eligible.
- Good communication Skills
- Aptitude Test
- Technical and HR Interview
DOCUMENT REQUIRED (ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPIES):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
How to Apply:
WALKIN DATE AND TIME :
- Walkin Interview Date: 9th to 11th March 2015
- Walkin Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
- Walkin Address: Unitech Hi-Tech Structures Infopace Building, C1 Block, 1st Floor New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata 156.