- Sourcing & Hiring through Vendor and Campus
- Screening Candidates
- Identifing the right candidate as per the requirement
- Travelling to different vendors across NCR
- Conducting interviews and maintaining track of each candidate
- Accurate data reporting on daily basis
* Excellent spoken and written English skills
* Basic Knowledge of computer like MS Office
* Should be willing to run extra mile and take up new challenges
* Should not be pursuing any regular course
* Candidates with 1Year experience in International BPO
(voice) / Consultancy experience can also apply
Company Name: GENPACT
Position: HR Executive Recruitment Freshers
Education: Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs
Company Name : Genpact
Company Address : Plot 21 & 22, ITES SEZ, Sector 135, Tower 8,Ground, Floor, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Company Profile : Genpact, formerly GE Capital International Services(GECIS), a GE affiliate and India’s largest BPO and Knowledge Services organization, has over 20,000 employees spread across India, Mexico, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Philippines and China. In India, Genpact has over 16,000 employees working in offices in Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata and Jaipur. Genpact provides a world class working environment and opportunities for career enhancement through focused training and rotations in different functions. Genpact also provides benefits such as medical, accident and life insurance, transport and round-the-clock medical facilities.Genpact was also recently named the 3rd best company to work for in India in the Business Today 10 Best Companies to work for in India survey. Genpact also topped the list of companies in the Dataquest 2005 BPO Company rankings.
Walkin Date : 5th – 6th December 2013.
Time : 11am – 4pm
Walkin Address : Plot 21 & 22, ITES SEZ, Sector 135, Tower 8,Ground, Floor, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India.