Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL) invites online application for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & More Vacancies for B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma/ M.B.A./ PG Degree holders
|Company name||Goa Shipyard Limited (GSL)|
|Posts||Assistant Manager & More Vacancies|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Diploma/ M.B.A./ PG Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 16400 – 54500/- P.M.|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Application Last date||10.11.2014|
Details of Post :
Assistant Manager & More Vacancies
Goa Shipyard Limited is a schedule ‘B’ Mini Ratna Category I Company under Ministry of Defence. The Company is ISO 9001-2008 certified, engaged in designing and building special purpose modern and technically advanced ships for the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard etc., invites applications from candidates for the following disciplines: Administration, Safety, Commercial, Medical, Instrumentation, Finance and Electrical I) Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following posts in the Industrial Dearness Allowance (IDA) Pay scale: Eligible & Interested candidates are required to apply online
|Name of Post||Qualification||# of Vacancy||Pay scale|
||2||Rs. 29100 – 54500|
|Manager||Full time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics / Electrical from a recognized University /AICTE approved Institution.
Desirable : PG Diploma / Diploma/ Certificate course from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in materials management/ supply chain management/ logistics management / Public Procurement/Stores Management/ International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
|Deputy Manager||MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India. Full time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics / Electrical from a recognized University /AICTE approved Institution.
Desirable : Qualification in Occupational Health – Diploma or DGFASLI approved short course. MD/MS/Any higher Degree/Diploma/Certificate Course from a recognised University/Medical Council of India. Working knowledge of any one or more of the following languages – Hindi, regional language. PG Diploma / Diploma/ Certificate course from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in materials management/ supply chain management/ logistics management / Public Procurement/Stores Management/ International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
|3||Rs. 20600– 46500|
|Assistant Manager||B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Electronics & Instrumentation. Full time B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production/ Electronics / Electrical from a recognized University /AICTE approved Institution.
Desirable : Any advanced/additional diploma/certificate course from a recognized University/AICTE approved institution in Electronics/Instrumentation/Hardware. PG Diploma / Diploma/ Certificate course from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in materials management/ supply chain management/ logistics management / Public Procurement/Stores Management/ International Purchasing & Supply Chain Management.
|4||Rs. 16400- 40500|
|Management TraineeCandidate should be a Graduate with Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India. The selected candidate will undergo “On the Job training” for a period of one year which may be extended if necessary. They will be placed in a scale of Rs. 16400-3%-40500 or its equivalent as revised from time to time for one year. On satisfactory completion of the training and on absorption in the Assistant Manager grade (subject to availability of vacancies) they will be given one increment in the scale. Candidates should have Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) /Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) from a recognized University /AICTE approved institution with specialization in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics /Electrical & Instrumentation with minimum First class or 60% marks or equivalent CGPA||4||Rs. 16400- 40500|
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Candidates need to pay a Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco da Gama, Goa. No fee is to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online from 25-10-2014 to 10-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs through the website http://goashipyard.co.in/. After completion of Online Application send the copy of Application form along with the DD and self attested photocopy of the documents in support of the details entered in the Online Application form so as to reach The chief General Manager (HR&A), Dr. B.R Ambedkar Bhavan, Goa Shipyard Limited, Vasco-Da-Gama, Goa 403802 on or before 20-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan Passport size color Photograph with light background (preferably white) with size below 450 KB.
- Signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink and digitized with size below 450 KB, caste certificate, birth certificate, highest education qualification proof, testimonial in support of candidate’s experience.
- Log on the website “http://goashipyard.co.in/”.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Click on appropriate post you want to apply.
- Read the Instructions carefully and click on Continue.
- Fill all the details and upload scanned photo, signature, etc.
- After filling all the details click on “Save & Continue” button.
- After submission of application, take print out of application and send to the above mentioned address.
- The candidate may note that the applications are to be made only through online application system as per the instructions given. Applications made in any other manner shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected. Management will not be responsible for any application which is not received through online system.
- Benefits for posts such as DA, HRA and other allowances will be applicable to the grade as per rules.
- Upper age limit and post qualification experience will be considered as on 31.08.2014.
- Candidates working in Govt. /Quasi Government/Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of interview without which the candidates will not be interviewed.
- Candidates applying for the posts must possess minimum 02 years experience in the immediate lower grade i.e. the applicant applying for the post of Senior Manager should have 02 years experience in the pay scale of Rs 24900-3%-50500 (E-3) or equivalent and candidate applying for the post of Manager should have 02 years experience in the pay scale of Rs 20600-3%-46500 (E-2) or equivalent and candidate applying for the post of Deputy Manager should have 02 years experience in the pay scale of Rs 16400-3%-40500 (E-1) or equivalent (Or) Out of total years minimum of last 2 yrs should be in a private organization / company having 100 crores turnover and the incumbent should have discharged duties in a similar role.
- In case of Asst Manager, work experience of One year completed in the private organization / company having 100 crores turnover and the incumbent should have discharged duties in a similar role.
- Management reserves the right to raise the eligibility criteria for short listing the applications.
- Outstation candidates at Sl. No. 01 to 07 called for interview will be paid to and fro IInd A/C and outstation candidates at Sl. No. 08 & 09 qualifying the written test and called for the interview will be reimbursed Sleeper Class rail/bus fare by shortest route from their nearest railway
- station (as registered by them in the Online Application System) to Goa Shipyard Limited only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company. However SC/ST candidates on being eligible for the written test/Interview and on appearing the same will be reimbursed to and fro rail/bus fare by shortest route from their usual place of residence to GSL only on production of proof of journey as per rules of the Company.
- Payment of TA shall be made through cheque after completion of the selection process only.
- The Govt. directives on reservation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD/Ex-servicemen will be strictly followed.
- Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
- At the sole discretion of GSL Management the number of vacancies notification shall be increased or decreased.
- Relaxation in age limit for external candidates for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/Ex Service-man will be as per Government of India guidelines in force
- Permanent Internal candidates / Fixed Term Employees may get additional relaxation for age to the extent of their service in GSL or to a maximum of 5 years whichever is less as per GSL Rules.
- Management further reserves the right to decide the criteria for screening of applications and internal rules and regulations and / or the procedures as per the past practice will be followed.
- An application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Non-Refundable) in favour of “Goa Shipyard Limited” payable at Vasco da Gama, Goa as processing fee per application. No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman candidates as per Govt. of India rules. No fee is required to be paid by internal candidates. Application without prescribed fees shall be liable for rejection.
- The candidates applying more than one post must send separate online application along with prescribed processing fee for respective posts. Application received contrary to instruction given shall be rejected.
- The candidates are advised to write their Application number, Name, Mobile Number and Name of post applied for on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
- Management reserves the right to reject the candidature if it is found that false or fabricated information is furnished in the application. The candidate is also liable to be terminated on the basis of false information even after his/her selection.
- Further, any corrigendum, if any will be updated on our website only. Candidates are requested to update our website regularly.
- Written Test/Interview call letter will be sent only through E-mail to shortlisted candidates’ registered Email ID. The candidates are requested to login their E-mail Id and check regularly.
- Management will not be responsible for non receipt of email and loss of their E-mail ID password.
- In the event of finding difficulty to apply online you may contact us through email [email protected]
- Applications received without following the online process will not be entertained. Interested candidates may follow the following process for sending their application online.
- Please keep scanned copy (preferably JPG/PDF format) of the following documents ready before proceeding to fill up the Online Application system: Passport sized color Photograph with light background (preferably white) without any obstacle covering/obstructing the face and eyes. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb. Candidate’s signature should be on a plain white paper with black ink. The signature should not be digitalized. It should be scanned copy of your own signature on paper with pen. Size of the file should not exceed 450 kb. A copy of candidate’s Caste certificate, in case applying against a reserved post. A copy of candidate’s birth certificate. A copy of candidate’s highest education qualification proof. A copy of candidate’s testimonial in support of candidate’s experience in case candidate is applying against a post requiring experience.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-10-2014
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 20-11-2014 by 17.00 Hrs.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10.11.2014