Google is hiring FRESHERS for Interaction Designer profile
You design and lead the UI construction for complex projects with a broad scope and evolving objectives.
You contribute to the overall product strategy through concept generation, prototyping and collaboration with with UX team to promote feature integration, as well as working with researchers to design user experiments to test your designs.
Company Name: Google
Position: Interaction Designer
1. Define the information architecture and design language of products, that fits both into the overall Google language while working effectively in the challenging and broad technical environment
2. Be responsible for all stages of design and must think strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
3. Work with Emerging Markets UX, PM and Eng to drive long term vision as well as quarterly goals and decide the strategic priorities for the product
4. Institute excellent operational processes so that Design and Eng work tightly together and if necessary, oversee external contract designers as needed
5. Detail the workflow experience of our users and design compelling knowledge and entertainment products for global Emerging Markets that cement Google’s relationship with the users.
Technical Skills :
1. Masters or post-graduate degree in visual communication, product design, industrial design or information design.
2. Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based and/or mobile interfaces.
The Global Sales Support team works closely with in market sales teams to collaboratively shape digital solutions that drive the advertiser?’s strategic initiatives and help Google?’s major advertising clients and agencies develop digital solutions that build their businesses and brands. You will partner closely with the Google Sales team who help Google’s advertisers grow their business using Google’s products (including search, display advertising, TV, and YouTube). You will develop deep product knowledge of Google products and leverage these skills to provide multi-product solution support to our in-market sales team.
How to Apply: